Beginner Bulking Questions

JustinAnimal
JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
Forgive me. I understand why no responses.

Replies

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Forgive me. I understand why no responses.
    Any one or all of the following...
    1. You didn't keep whatever questions up long enough before removing. Patience is a good thing.
    2. Search function is a useful tool on this site that is rarely used. This question is asked virtually nearly every day in some form.
    3. Bulking is more thana few simple answers and require some personal info that might of not been posted in your initial post.
    4. 99.9% of people that actually post on MFP don't fully understand what it takes to bulk optimally so they decide not to post which is a good thing.

• JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    My realization was what you said in #2, meaning that the question is probably answered a million times over in other forums.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    And #5 is that at the top of each forum you will find pinned "must read" threads that answer a lot of common questions.

Including a link to "bulking for beginners".
    Have a read and then come back with any personal specifics would be my suggestion.

(A brief biography and outline of your goals also helps enormously to get targetted advice rather than general advice much of which might not be applicable to your circumstances.)