KatrinaPryde Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Totally using some of these ideas..thank you
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    cmsavells wrote: »
    I've bought pants from several places, but the Champion from Target seem to fit the best. Whatever brand Meijer sells fits great in the waist, but I'm kind of flat in the behind so they are baggy in the hips. I needed a 3X at Target and a 2X at Meijer.

I'm looking for a sports bra that fits. I'm rather well-endowed and couldn't even find one at Lane Bryant. Suggestions???

Panache. They start at a D cup and go up from there.

Also Wacoal has a few great sports bras, too. Well into the larger sizes. I have both a Wacoal and Panache and prefer the Wacoal for running. The Panache is fine for my at-home workouts or exercise classses.
  • jordan_bowden
    jordan_bowden Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Gymshark😍
    Under armor
    Bonds

These are some of my best, super stable and good quality! All my other favourite are South African brands😢
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    cmsavells wrote: »
    I've bought pants from several places, but the Champion from Target seem to fit the best. Whatever brand Meijer sells fits great in the waist, but I'm kind of flat in the behind so they are baggy in the hips. I needed a 3X at Target and a 2X at Meijer.

I'm looking for a sports bra that fits. I'm rather well-endowed and couldn't even find one at Lane Bryant. Suggestions???

Panache. They start at a D cup and go up from there.

Also Wacoal has a few great sports bras, too. Well into the larger sizes. I have both a Wacoal and Panache and prefer the Wacoal for running. The Panache is fine for my at-home workouts or exercise classses.

This is where I add a link to bratabase.com for folks to find the bra that best suits their own shape :) I have also tried a Wacoal sports bra and I despised it. Your shape might be really different from mine.