Calories??

Options
2»

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,947 Member
    Options
    Break the food down to constituent components. Evaluate each separately. Esp since this was ordered without any sauces or sides.

The aim is to estimate as correctly as feasible; not penalize eating out by blindly "overestimating to be sure"
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    kariadner wrote: »
    kariadner wrote: »
    ydm4smy5l9qe.png

Since you offered, I would appreciate your help using Google search.

I did some Googling and found that Z Wings Sports Bar & Grill is in Zapata, Texas. But I've been unable to find a menu with nutrition information for them. How would you suggest I refine my search terms?

What exactly are looking for? What country are you in? Wings? You could find something similar. Wings are wings. Are they deep fried? Boneless? Grilled?

I'm looking for the number of calories in this wrap so that I can help OP. The graphic you posted led me to believe that you felt the answer was just a Google search away.

It was. I found a "calories in your burrito" calculator on the Chipotle site. No. it is no the same but you enter all the ingredients so you can get a good ballpark figure. I used the search term "how many calories in a restaurant burrito"