Fitness Watch Suggestion

Options
I've recently started getting back into the gym and I'm in need of a good watch that can also sync with MFP.

I'm not looking for anything expensive. I need it to track heart rate, steps and calories burned. I'm including weight training into my workout too so I would like it to calculate calories burned with that also.

Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Anything Garmin that fits your price range, but none of them are much use for weight training.
  • Spadesheart
    Spadesheart Posts: 479 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I'm a huge proponent to the Amazfit Bip. It's cheaper, has better battery life than most with an e-ink screen that always stays on, does all of the things fairly well, and is relatively accurate.

You can also set continuous heart rate monitoring, or you can just put that on while working out. I do wish they would add more exercises though. 60 USD. Can't go wrong.

If you want to go even cheaper, the Xiaomi Mi Band is on its 3rd version I think, and can be had around $30.
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,522 Member
    Options
    Vivoactive 3.
  • jaymijones
    jaymijones Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I was very happy with a Fitbit Charge2. But that’s several generations old now. Fitbit has a great return policy if it stops working.
  • OldAssDude
    OldAssDude Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Garmin is "KING" of the fitness wearable's right now, so any Garmin that fits your needs would be a good choice.