Full body workout

Hi guys doing a full body workout, it changes every time just wanting advice if its too much or missing something..
U will notice I swap from single work to double movements
Each workout takes around 2 hours. Do 3 times a week.
Explosive, knee, hip, vertical pull and push, horizontal pull and push and abs.

Today was 4 sets of 10,8,8,6
hang power clean 3 reps x 4
Front squat
1 leg leg deadlift
Bench press
DB row
Push press
1 arm lat pull down
And some ab work.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    2 hours?! If I've got 2 hours to spare I'm going running!

Full body for me is twice a week, takes 20 minutes!

Courses for horses! :drinker:
  • Movemoreguy22
    Movemoreguy22 Posts: 387 Member
    Might be 90mins I over guessed it with stretching and all that rubbish
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Why not use a proven program that meets your goals instead of just winging it? There are plenty of great ones that are designed by people who know what they are doing.
  • Movemoreguy22
    2 hours?! If I've got 2 hours to spare I'm going running!

Full body for me is twice a week, takes 20 minutes!

Courses for horses! :drinker:

Some people hate running, some people hate curls for girls 😁
    What u lifting for it to take 20mins, bag of sugar??
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    On Jan 30 I posted in this discussion area to the MFP community what they thought are good work out people or sites to follow. I got a bunch of great feedback. You're workout is good and mine was too but I thought that I was missing stuff too. It turns out I was and adopted a number of different exercises to change things up and target different muscles. You may want to do an evaluation yourself! Good luck on kicking butt!
  • Movemoreguy22
    On Jan 30 I posted in this discussion area to the MFP community what they thought are good work out people or sites to follow. I got a bunch of great feedback. You're workout is good and mine was too but I thought that I was missing stuff too. It turns out I was and adopted a number of different exercises to change things up and target different muscles. You may want to do an evaluation yourself! Good luck on kicking butt!

Cheers man, I do rings aswell so that hits alot of muscle fibres, sometimes It makes you more sore than bar work 👍👍