best way to monitor your weight lose with the 30DS

Options
tasha9320
tasha9320 Posts: 10 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I got the 30DS today but whats the best way to monitor my weight lose?, is it best to weigh myself everyday or not??

Replies

• hzliiz
    hzliiz Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I suggest weighing no more than once a week. Weight can fluctuate so much from day to day or even hour to hour and it's easy for me at least to have my sun rise and fall based on that number -- not mentally helpful for me! DO take your measurements before and after shredding. Lots of people who don't necessarily see a huge weight loss have reported significant loss of inches. Best of luck to you!
  • amdarosa619
    amdarosa619 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I would take picutres and measurements as well. Track your numbers (and photos) before, halfway and after the program. Go get 'em!!
  • dconnolly818
    dconnolly818 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I agree with hzliiz. I just finished 30DS a few weeks ago and I tried to just weigh in after each level. More importantly, take really good measurements and pictures. I didn't lose as much weight as I hoped, but lost way more inches so I didn't care about the scale as much. I also didn't take any before pictures at the beginning and I really regret it.
  • tasha9320
    tasha9320 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    thinks guys :) i will defo take pics and measurements :) but got to say it kicks *kitten*! and i only done the first day. but im sticking to it :)
This discussion has been closed.