just started DDP yoga and will use my fitness pal for tracking my meals as well

Replies

• cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    DDP yoga? Wtf is that?
  • memathmfp
    memathmfp Posts: 25 Member
    Hi athenashelen2952. Welcome.

Have you joined the DDPY Facebook page? Its private and you can only join if you've purchased the app or DVDs and are signed up to the website.

Wonderfully supportive group, extremely well moderated, rules about courtesy and the like. Much better than on here.

Good luck with your health and fitness journey. I hope you enjoy your DDPY workouts.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    edited March 2019
    DDP yoga? Wtf is that?

Diamond Dallas Page, former WWE or WWF - not sure which star, does workout videos centered around a combination of yoga, body weight resistence, and martial arts. It's a bit pricey but actually worth it for people of all athletic abilities. People who are bed bound can begin using the techniques to gain mobility. Athletes can use it to gain incredible strength and flexibility. It is popular with men because it isn't the normal namaste yoga but rather a sweat inducing workout that includes yoga poses.

You may have seen a video that went viral a few years ago about a disabled veteran named Arthur who used a back brace and duel canes to walk but through yoga and diet lost 100 pounds and gained his mobility back. He used DDP yoga. If you haven't seen the video, it is definitely worth looking up.