Cutting and cheat days

Options
Im currently trying to cut im 5ft 1in weighing 138lbs and 28% body fat and i need to drop to about 18%-16%. I have a trainer doing my workouts and im doing my own nutrition. I am new to this and im not making that much progress in seeing the body fat drop. My goal is to have abs by the end of May and to start compteiting in bodybuilding bikini comps next year. Does anyone have any tips on the nutrition side? and are cheat days recommended or just cheat meals or no cheats?

Replies

• ravenperron1696
    ravenperron1696 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank u for the tips these are definitely helpful
  • Silkysausage
    Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Bikini and '6 pack' ab definition don't really go together, although their bf is pretty low their stomachs are much softer.

https://youtu.be/0t_H7EgIkRg
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,471 Member
    Options
    Bikini and '6 pack' ab definition don't really go together, although their bf is pretty low their stomachs are much softer.

the OP also referred to it as "bodybuilding bikini" which are 2 DRASTICALLY different divisions (VERY few federations even offer women's bodybuilding anymore).
  • Silkysausage
    Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    JBanx256 wrote: »

the OP also referred to it as "bodybuilding bikini" which are 2 DRASTICALLY different divisions (VERY few federations even offer women's bodybuilding anymore).

Indeed, quite right... didn't realise that was stated
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I also would like to have a trainer who is doing my workouts. How much weight does he lose for you?