What strict diet and exercise has done for me

Options
These past few months I have learned the incredible power of discipline and what it takes to achieve your goals. By pushing myself every day I eventually created a habit which has now developed into a passion.
This has taught me that I can apply this method to anything else I wanted to do in life. So I decided to turn my discipline inwards and work on the flaws I didnt like in my personality.

So I told myself I was going to be happy. I forced myself to start seeing the good in every outcome and situation that arose. I wanted to prove to myself that I was capable of doing anything I truly set my mind and heart too.

After a few months of practicing different mindfulness techniques and staying positive I can say that I'm in a pretty damn good place right now and grateful for every moment that led me to it!
I relized that it's not reaching the goal that creats who you are, but it's the process of what it took to get there.lksoyg5n2fhu.jpg

Replies

• helene4
    helene4 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, inspiring post! I should follow your example. Physical transformation is also very impressive. Congrats!
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Very nice post, thanks for sharing. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Did you lift while in a deficit for that kind of change, or eat more to bulk?
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,528 Member
    Options
    Dude,your abs are great, but your attitude is even greater. May you have many rich rewards in life with it.
  • LisaLethal
    LisaLethal Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look great! Definitely admire the discipline... and the fact you're not just working on your outside, but the inside too. Think that's a great reminder to do. :)
  • jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your inspiring journey. I love your encouraging outlook, "realized that it's not reaching the goal that creates who you are, but it's the process of what it took to get there." Thank you so much and continued success in all your endeavors. I'm sure they'll be as great as this one!
  • lemonwater1
    lemonwater1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • mrichfitness
    mrichfitness Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for so many of these kind compliments and words of encouragement. It has been an extremely rough path but the best choice iv ever made for myself. I truly hope I can inspire other with my story. I usual will workout at the end of my fast and everyday keep a caloric deficit. Intermittent fasting on top of daily exercise was really how I made such a quick transformation. About 75% of how we look and feel comes from the kitchen. I would highly suggest intermittent fasting and I will post a very helpful video clip you should listen too to inform you on how and what fasting is and the proper way to do it. And once again. Thank you so much for all the nice words.
  • mrichfitness
    mrichfitness Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Here is the video to watch!

https://youtu.be/XW7g_KD52PA
  • Lift_Eat_Repeat
    Lift_Eat_Repeat Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Absolute legend. Best post I will read today.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!