Looking for a group to belong with

Options
I'm a stay at home mom of 3. I just turned 30 in January and by my count I'm nearly 80 lbs overweight. My husband made a loving and rightly placed but hurtful comment about my next 30 years and it kicked me into gear. In 7 weeks I've lost 8 lbs and I'm reading the best book ever and I'm eating awesome and exercising but my book says the next step is having a community and my local area isn't the best place so here I am.
Anyone want to be my friend? I can be a great listener and I would love someone who can be genuine about giving and receiving motivational support and helping each other reach their goals.
Thanks for reading!

Replies

• Tea500
    Tea500 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in pandabrat! I’m a new mum of 1 and trying to lose +100lbs to reach a healthy weight. Looking for MFP buddies for cheering each other on and staying motivated.
  • lleeann2001
    lleeann2001 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend.😁. Add and or. message me.
  • sherryann406
    sherryann406 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    looking for the same!
  • Almagreatness
    Almagreatness Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love encouraging people. I want to encourage you your not alone and your beautiful no matter what size. But I know will fee better about ourselves when we are Healthier. So just know there's hope out there! Our body sometimes need some help. I'll let you know what I did. First and foremost, I believe in the power of prayer and words we say
    I choose to say, I can do all things. And I love me. I will take care of this body.

Amen guys?!🙌
  • lleeann2001
    lleeann2001 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I love encouraging people. I want to encourage you your not alone and your beautiful no matter what size. But I know will fee better about ourselves when we are Healthier. So just know there's hope out there! Our body sometimes need some help. I'll let you know what I did. First and foremost, I believe in the power of prayer and words we say
    I choose to say, I can do all things. And I love me. I will take care of this body.

Amen guys?!🙌

And let the congregation say "Amen!....Amen again!". I remember this . .." For ALL THINGS I have strength through the one who gives me power" Philippians 4:13
  • kosseychick
    kosseychick Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends in the community. Feel free to add me too🙂
  • Kinalau
    Kinalau Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • brittanybeast2312
    brittanybeast2312 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m a stay at home home of 2 I’m 26 and just starting my weight loss journey again. I have lost about 8 pounds in a month and I understand where you are coming from. Add me if want (: