110 Pounds Gone With Photos

Options
I woke up this morning feeling pretty bad about myself. Last night, I gave in to temptation and ate over my calorie limit. I've been pretty discouraged lately bouncing back and forth in the 170's. I've been in this range since June and had an f*** it moment.

Anyway, my mother called me up and wanted me to go alone with a lie she is telling my niece. I was to convince her that my mother was in fact a witch and wears a lot of make up to cover up her green face (my family is a bit odd). I went into her photos on FB so that I could photo shop an image of her and make her look like a witch. While looking for an image, I came across 2 photos of myself at my max weight. I started dieting on January 1, 2011 and these where taken January 2, 2011. After seeing these images, the bad mood changed to a good one. It was the first time I've seen my before photos as odd as that sounds. I always hid from the camera and didn't have any actual before photos taken before I decided to lose weight. I was just "lucky" enough for these 2 to be snapped.

I'm not done losing weight yet. I want to weigh in at 160 and then will reevaluate my goals. I'm 16 pounds away from 160 (my original goal which has changed so many times).

Before (In the red shirt for body shot at my max 284 pounds)

166320_179994275355392_4752653_n.jpg
168163_179994298688723_3451597_n.jpg

Now

1016245_145903305612615_984125631_n.jpg
1016800_150121275190818_952703725_n.jpg

Replies

• katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself! Your face doesn't even look the same any more! Great job!:drinker:
  • vikdexkaykai
    vikdexkaykai Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Simply AMAZING!!!! Be very proud of yourself!
    I'm just starting (actually re-starting...AGAIN!) and have felt like crapola! Today is day 2~!!
    You look amaze-balls so pat yourself on the back (as cheesy as that sounds!) cuz you ROCK sista!!!:drinker:
  • StrivingSagittarius
    Options
    tumblr_m93533eyFU1qlfzwoo1_500.gif

AMAZING!!!!!!
  • tavinsmom
    tavinsmom Posts: 101
    Options
    wow, you look so different, and so much younger!
  • i_will_lose
    i_will_lose Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look so fantastic. It's amazing the difference!
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Great transformation!

Way to go!
  • thesoup11
    thesoup11 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    U look awwesome im at the beginning now and know it aint easy so hold ur head high u did it and u will make it relax enjoy how far youve come have a wonderful day
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Great job. Inspiring
  • Nala335
    Nala335 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow...that is some difference. And you likely didn't even realize it since it was over such a long period of time, but WOW!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    cutest baby ever!!!! cant wait for my face to look completely different LOL good job lady
  • T0FatToB3S1ck
    T0FatToB3S1ck Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation. You are truly an inspiration! It took your mama to be a witch to notice, huh? :wink:
  • AfricaLatina
    AfricaLatina Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation - you look like the 'much younger sister' version of your old self! well done :flowerforyou:
  • yeme513
    yeme513 Posts: 3
    Options
    You should feel proud of yourself. 16lbs you can do it keep it up. you're a inspiration to many of us.
  • bdubya55
    bdubya55 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look totally different and should be so very proud of your accomplishments. Amazing!
  • fatty2fabulous77
    fatty2fabulous77 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!! thanks for sharing it really inspires me :) don't give up or get discouraged look how far you have came!!
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing results!!!!
  • MoJoPoe
    MoJoPoe Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m93533eyFU1qlfzwoo1_500.gif

AMAZING!!!!!!

What she said!
  • thinklivebefree
    thinklivebefree Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Awesome you should post more pics!
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!