Apple cider vinegar 👍🏻

Options
I’ve been drinking it for three weeks so far and the results are great, just want to share it as it had worked great for me 👍🏻

Replies

• BeingWitchy2
    BeingWitchy2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's great!! I just bought some this past weekend. How do you take it and what amounts?
  • lin_be
    lin_be Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Good question, lower intake calories and more exercise so it’s a combination of factors, ACV I would say maximize the results

Is it possible it’s only being in a calorie deficit that’s causing your weight loss? I suggest substituting another 0 calorie food with your vinegar to test it out like diet soda, flavored water, coffee.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Good question, lower intake calories and more exercise so it’s a combination of factors, ACV I would say maximize the results

I would argue that the lower calories and increased activity are helping you see results.
  • Sayayin802019
    Sayayin802019 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well, thanks for the clarification as I said I’m pretty new on this and just sharing my results, if there are other considerations to take in count please share it so we all can learn from you 🙂
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    vinegar had nothing to do with this.
    the calorie deficit and exercise has everything to do with it
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    If you like Apple Cider Vinegar, that's great and you can keep taking it. There's nothing wrong with it. But it's not what's causing your weight loss. You are losing weight from having a calorie deficit, caused by diet and exercise. If you stopped taking ACV tomorrow, your results would be exactly the same.

What you are observing is a correlation, not a causation. Meaning that just because you are doing one thing, and a result happens, it doesn't mean that that thing caused the result. For instance, I am losing weight and also eating a lot of hot sauce and watching a ton of Netflix. Neither of those things are causing my weight loss though. It's the diet and exercise. They just happen to be occurring along side it.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options

I think if you have created a calorie deficit through diet and exercise, your results are likely from that deficit and not the ACV. If you had kept the other factors as controls and just done ACV and seen results, I think you could attribute it to the ACV. Glad you are moving towards your goals, but I don't think the ACV is the reason.