Premium price

Options
castillope
castillope Posts: 3 Member
I’ve searched all over the site including terms and conditions but cannot find the price of the premium membership anywhere. Can anybody tell me what it costs after the free trial is over?

Replies

• texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    54.99/year
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Knowing how much premium costs is just one of the many perks of having premium

I love this answer
  • StevefromMichigan
    StevefromMichigan Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Too much. If it was $3.00 per month, I would probably get it, but I just don't find the additional features worth the price they charge.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Apart from it being a bit too expensive IMO, it is still BROKEN in Premium too, that's why I don't sign up. If it didn't break all the time in Premium i'd consider it because I do like some of the features, but yeah.... broken app and expensive to boot?

No thanks.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Knowing how much premium costs is just one of the many perks of having premium

I love this answer

I stole it from @Caporegiem I’m sure
  • dwsuba
    dwsuba Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    2023 the price held. I generally quit buying under armour over it when it happened years ago. If only someone else would link back to garmin. The premium should be a few bucks but this is the company that "invented the $60 tshirt" you think they care? You vote with your wallet.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    is there like some special premium only room on the forum where the activity on the forums is what it was like 10 years ago?

Because, where did the active posters go? Been a while since I sniffed around here..