Peloton Rider

mrlawrencecheatham
mrlawrencecheatham Posts: 2 Member
edited March 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! My name is Lawrence. I'm a 35/M/AR, and I currently weigh 374lbs. I'm not technically new to MFP, as I've been using the app since 2010 or so, but I've never been an active community member. I want to try and change that. As I mentioned, I've been using the app for a long time. I actually lost 135 pounds using the app when I was at my highest weight (400lbs), but between 2016 and the present I gained most of it back. I finally had a light bulb moment several weeks ago, and decided to get my fitness and dietary goals back on track for good. I purchased a Peloton (if you're a fellow rider look me up @ thedarkrider), and I plan to use that as a tool to improve my fitness, and to give me something to do when the food cravings are calling my name. So far, the Peloton has really helped give me that shot of dopamine I need to keep my mind off of food. Anyway, definitely can use all the support I can get, and will do the same for anyone else that needs similar support. Good luck!

Replies

• AlyssaPetsDogs
    AlyssaPetsDogs Posts: 421 Member
    I got my Peloton bike last week and I’m obsessed! I’ll add you :) I feel you - I’m trying to get back into the fitness world. I lost 40 pounds in 2016... then I gained it all back! I’m finally in the right mind set and been riding a bunch!
  • mkostelnik3
    mkostelnik3 Posts: 1 Member
    I've had my Peloton since December 2016 and have finally met all my goals, lost the weight and quit smoking. Keep riding or walking everyday to make it habit forming. I use the outdoor and walking classes when I take my dog for walks so I end up doing something everyday. I will look you up and keep up the good work! I am #yaegerbomb1