Please add to motivate one another

Options
Hello, looking for more female friends who want to loose 32 lbs or more and get toned. Age range 37 up, men are also welcomed. Just now trying to loose and get fit and it’s a struggle being much older but having woman who are in my age range will definitely help and we can help each other.😉

Replies

• RevBurn23
    RevBurn23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not a female obviously but hey Request sent. I have been working out for a while and would love to encourage you and help in any way I can. I haven't added friends on here or used the social aspect on here but first time for everything.
  • bodyofartsandmuscle
    bodyofartsandmuscle Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thats great to hear! And glad to have you on my page😉
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I sent you a message :)
  • bodyofartsandmuscle
    bodyofartsandmuscle Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sorry Vegan, I’m not really sure how to look for messages in forums, just need some guidance lol?
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    Sorry Vegan, I’m not really sure how to look for messages in forums, just need some guidance lol?

There are a couple of icons at the top of your home page. The envelope denotes messages and the silhouette denotes a friend request.
  • TacoBoutFood
    TacoBoutFood Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey girl. I'm gonna add you. i'm also looking for friends for motivation. Been here before and I'm back in action. I have these last 15lbs to lose and I'm like ughhhhhh. lol.
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    same. always looking for motivation. i was doing so well and got his by this g*dda*mn iron deficiency stuff, so discouraging.