Seesawing

Options
So a short story. I have been athletic and fit my entire life until I dislocated my knee in 2003 and then again in 2004. I slowly started gaining weight to the point I was around 240 lbs. I look back at those pics and I say hell no. Although I have many injuries I keep pressing. I have since competed in 2 physique contest getting down to 189 and 188 lbs respectively. I let myself get back up to 227 and I am now currently sitting around 215ish. I did keto to get down to 188 and I personally believe that being on keto kinda messed me up. My body seems to be trying to hold onto every calorie it can. I went from 227 to 215 really quickly then I hit the wall. I am currently eating really clean around 2200 to 2500 calories per day. As active as I am with working out at least 5 days a week, sexually active at least twice a week, and a high stress job I need those calories to function. From previous experience I dont do well on sub 2000 calories unless I plan to compete which I am not. For the last week I have been 214, 215, and 216. Looking for some ideas other than work out harder or eat less. My macros are approximately 33% each. Any ideas?