1lb to go

radtrae
radtrae Posts: 12 Member
5 years. Wow I’ve been on this journey for 5 years. I have started so many times and stopped just as many (probably more). I have been on strict diets, shakes and crazy workouts. Now, finally I am 1 lbs away from my major weight loss goal. I was over 300 lbs 😳, and now I’m 201. It was hard. I failed a lot. I’ve lost and gained a lot of weight. Finally, between diet and CrossFit (stop it’s not as bad as you think), I am going to reach my goal.

Now the exciting part, I get to set a new goal! 20lbs? 30lbs? I don’t know. I haven’t been under 200lbs since I was 24 (I’m definitely not close to 24 anymore). I am happier and healthier than ever. I never thought I could do it. I’m going to crush this last pound this week! Hope y’all are killing it too. If not brush it off and kill it tomorrow.

Replies

• jessicalys
    jessicalys Posts: 27 Member
    How exciting!! I am in the same boat as you. I joined MFP in 2014 and didn't do anything with it until 2 years ago. Over the last two years I have lost, gained, and lost again 83lbs. I started at 280 and today I am 196.8!! My next goal is a solid 100lb loss. After that I am going to steal your plan and decide how I feel and what I look like.
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    radtrae wrote: »
    5 years. Wow I’ve been on this journey for 5 years. I have started so many times and stopped just as many (probably more). I have been on strict diets, shakes and crazy workouts. Now, finally I am 1 lbs away from my major weight loss goal. I was over 300 lbs 😳, and now I’m 201. It was hard. I failed a lot. I’ve lost and gained a lot of weight. Finally, between diet and CrossFit (stop it’s not as bad as you think), I am going to reach my goal.

Now the exciting part, I get to set a new goal! 20lbs? 30lbs? I don’t know. I haven’t been under 200lbs since I was 24 (I’m definitely not close to 24 anymore). I am happier and healthier than ever. I never thought I could do it. I’m going to crush this last pound this week! Hope y’all are killing it too. If not brush it off and kill it tomorrow.

Congratulations on your awesome accomplishment!

I keep on telling myself this is a marathon, not a sprint and that helps me stay focused and committed.

It sure ain’t easy, but it sure is worth it!
  • princessontherun
    princessontherun Posts: 1 Member
    this is awesome!! go you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!