Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Calories In vs. Calories Out

Options
killacamillaa
killacamillaa Posts: 7 Member
Calorie intake 1000-1200 and Calories burned 700-800 daily is that realistically sustainable? Add me you guys and tell me your thoughts

Replies

• estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    No, it is not sustainable. 1200 before exercise is the minimum safe level. Most women need considerably more.
  • killacamillaa
    killacamillaa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    No, it is not sustainable. 1200 before exercise is the minimum safe level. Most women need considerably more.

I do however make sure I eat my 1000-1200cal before work outs and whatever I burn I replace afterwards. The 1000-1200calorie deficit is only temporary. I don’t understand how it’s that bad when there are doctors that are out here recommending some ppl be put on liquid diets months at a time. I only went without food for 14days while gradually upping in calorie intake🤷🏽‍♀️ BTW I started off morbidly obese. Breathing problems, skin issues, chronic fatigue, migraines, tachycardia, borderline diabetic, hypertension, vision problems me requiring medication for all now I don’t have to take NO MEDICATIONS. No where near diabetes, no BP medicines, no breathing problems, no headaches/migraines. Just full alertness and energy!
This discussion has been closed.