Motivational friends welcome :)

Options
Hello everyone,

I am new to this site but not new to a healthy living lifestyle (I call it that because it's not a diet to me it's a total change to my lifestyle :) ). I had lost almost 90 pounds on my own by counting calories and joining a gym, then in July I lost my long term job due to downsizing and I have gone spiraling out of control, I became depressed and went back into my old bad eating ways, using the depression as an excuse for my eating. I have gained back about 35 pounds and I need to stop making excuses for myself and start making an effort to get back on track. I am in my 40's so it is not going to be an easy path but I am determined to get myself back down to where I was and lose even more, I DO NOT want to go back to where I started and I am getting scared that I am heading back down that path.

I can use any support I can get and I am happy to provide my support to everyone, we are all in this together and we all understand how this can be a daily struggle. Please feel free to message or send me a friend request.

Looking forward to making some friends and helping each other out!

Replies

• ashleyih
    ashleyih Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to lose 25 by the end of June! Friend me if you would like! Love accountability!!
  • KayEmDeeDee
    KayEmDeeDee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a crazy goal of losing 20 lbs in 1 month. I’m going to go for it!!!