Peanut Butter M&Ms > Reeses

Options

Replies

• BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    TYLER PEANUT BUTTER M&MS ARE LIKE REESE'S BROKE-*kitten* COUSIN WHO JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL AND NOW WANTS TO LIVE ON REESE'S COUCH.

Get a grip, son.

Agreed!!!
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Wait, over Reese's cups or Reese's Pieces?

Because if you're referring to the former, you are wrong, good sir.

However, if you are referring to the latter, than yes, this is correct.

True story - when PB M&Ms were first being released, my mom worked in a roller rink, where I spent most of my youth. Well, the rink got hooked up with some promotion for the new M&M/s and got cases and cases of the big bags of them. They were never really sure how to handle having so many M&M's, but being in the big bags, there wasn't really any way to distribute them to the customers at the rink. So they just gave them to the employees.

Needless to say, I couldn't eat PB M&M's for a few years after they first came out. The number of full, large, bags of those things that I ate was so, so wrong. But they tasted so, so right at the time.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Reeses Pieces.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    They are, because Reeses is made by Hershey's, a known child slave-labor company, while M&Ms in made by Mars. Who knows the politics of Mars company, but at least they (to my knowledge) do not use 5 year olds to pick their cocoa beans.

:noway:
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    HELLZ NO!
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    They are, because Reeses is made by Hershey's, a known child slave-labor company, while M&Ms in made by Mars. Who knows the politics of Mars company, but at least they (to my knowledge) do not use 5 year olds to pick their cocoa beans.

Well hello fun sucker.
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options

Really?!

Following the death of his wife, Mr. Hershey donated virtually his entire personal fortune to The Hershey Trust Company to administer MILTON HERSHEY SCHOOL. The Hershey Trust Company is the largest shareholder, making the school the largest beneficiary of the Hershey Company. Today, MILTON HERSHEY SCHOOL is a coeducational home and school that is true to its ideals and remains focused on helping children. The school provides a free world-class education, as well as meals, clothing, a nurturing home, health care, counseling and career training, to nearly 2,000 children in social and financial need. (From http://www.thehersheycompany.com/about-hershey/our-story/milton-hershey-school.aspx)
  • shannashannabobana
    shannashannabobana Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    i agree Tyler - Peanut butter M&Ms are one of my absolute favorite - especially during easter when they come out with the speckled egg pb mms - they are just way too good - i think there are 7 servings in a normal bag and of course i can eat the whole bag (holds head down in shame ) lol
    Easter specific candy is a whole nother subject! In which case, the winner is mini eggs. Hands down.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Reese's pieces < PB m&ms < Reese's cups
  • shannashannabobana
    shannashannabobana Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Truth.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Would you believe the tears of children make the chocolate taste better?

Too far?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    No f'ing way....nothing is better than Reeses cups...
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Neither.

I don't even like you anymore.

You love me.

bethann1.jpg
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Blasphemy!
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    tumblr_moynrziiNT1qgf1i8o1_250.gif

Not even close... sorry.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Truth.

Oh I have to add

Reese's pieces < PB m&ms < Reese's cups < Reese's pieces BLIZZARDS!!!! :D
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lsiei89Lw91qcp8ok.gif
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I have room in my heart (and my ample belly) for both.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    TYLER PEANUT BUTTER M&MS ARE LIKE REESE'S BROKE-*kitten* COUSIN WHO JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL AND NOW WANTS TO LIVE ON REESE'S COUCH.

Get a grip, son.
    ^^TRUTH! <Gang shout> Reese's Cups FO' LIIIIIIFE!

PB M&Ms are the "Kato Kaelin" of the candy world!
    1297315362753_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=420x
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Solution to the debate:

All those who like M&Ms better, send me your leftover Reese's.
    All those who like Reese's better, send me your leftover M&Ms.

Chocolate + peanut butter is best, and I'll take your leftovers and have lots of both. :flowerforyou: