I want friends!

Options
I have used this app off and on for years. I lost 80lbs 2yrs ago mostly by exercise. Because I never changed my eating habits, when I slacked off in the gym, the weight starting coming back. So when I reached the 30lb mark in weight “re-gain” I caught myself. I realized that I needed to get back on track, but this time not only in the gym. It was finally time to change my poor eating habits and truly live a healthy lifestyle. I have been doing strict keto for a little over 2 months and I’m back down 22lbs! For the first time in my life, my goal weight has gone from a wishful dream, to a reality that I can see myself achieving in the near future. I need some friends on here though... let’s keep each other motivated! Anyone wanna be my fitness pal friend?

Replies

• gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    It is always easier to do with support. Feel free to send me a request. Married man with kids that post family adventures in hiking, kayaking, biking and farm life.
  • chrisanderson6
    chrisanderson6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Rededicating myself for 90 days - Feel free to send a friend request if you like. Married, 44, 2 kids - currently reading and learning a lot about willpower
  • flourchild225
    flourchild225 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I’ve been bumming around for too long and got really serious a few months ago. I don’t want to be struggling like this forever. I live in the Middle East with my husband and two boys. Feel free to add me.
  • rhunwelshbowman
    rhunwelshbowman Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me, to anyone that wants more friends :)
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    All the best
  • luccianaff
    luccianaff Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Well done getting back on track! I've done Keto before and it is amazing for weight loss and feeling mentally better. I'm always looking for new friends!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,648 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me .....I am also keto ...congrats on your weight loss so far :) wishing you much more success
  • TonyaRenea
    TonyaRenea Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Come join me on my journey.