Soon to be 28 and ready to lose weight.

Options
My name is Sarah, I’m 27 and I’m ready to make big changes to lose weight. I’ve yoyoed back and forth with different diets and exercises but I’m ready to just live a healthier lifestyle. Today was my first day tracking calories and it went great! I’d love to meet some people on here with similar goals so we can motivate each other to stay on track 💪🏼

Replies

• Rishaschultz94
    Rishaschultz94 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey Sarah.
    I'm 24
    5'4
    SW-230
    GW-130

Add me if you want !:)
    I'm just in the progress of starting and figuring out what works for me.
  • Karliemyalgia
    Karliemyalgia Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Heyo Sarah, happy upcoming birthday. I hear ya. I'm 27 also, 28 in august and definitely need to lose weight. I became disabled in my early 20s and things got changed dramatically even in the way I have to exercise now (in water) I went from 106-156-172 and I'm only 5'0 tall so I'm definitely too big for my size, becoming detrimental to my already compromised health, what and ugly cycle! lol. It's becoming the largest i've ever been and I can physically feel the discomfort as my body plumps up, it's not fun lol.
    I'm really bad at tracking food but definitely using MFP to track exercise at the very least :)

Feel free to add me, and anyone else reading this too if you want more people to see your stuff.
    Kind regards,
    Karlie
  • ChrisGfromNM
    ChrisGfromNM Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hola!
    My name is Chris. Been on this app for about a month and never knew there was a community forum. Nice to meet everyone
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    Soon to be 28, ready to lose weight, and you’re doing great! 😅