In need of a support group

47 years young and it getting harder to shed these pounds. Looking for a support group that understands the struggle.

Replies

• MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Yea it can be hard what’s your health and fitness goals?
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    I hear you. I'm 55 and find it harder to lose weight and get in shape. My advice is find an exercise you love. It took me a long time, but I discovered Pilates three months ago and love it. I go every day and it's making a difference. So whether it's that, or cycling, or the gym or yoga- find something you truly enjoy. Tracking your food is essential too. It may seem tedious at first, but you get used to it and it becomes easier. Good luck!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    once you find something you love, there is BOUND to be either a related group (on-going) or related challenge (tends to be time-limited) organized around similar interests. You can hook up with like-minded people there.

If you give us some idea of your health and fitness goals, OR food plan you use (Keto? Bulk / cut cycle that supports your muscle-building? Diabetic issues? Vegan?) OR favourite activity OR situation (a stay at home mom?) we can probably point you at some common-interest gatherings you could check out.