My last start!

Hello everyone! I am Laura and I just turned 30 in February. I am a Momma of 3 beautiful children. I am looking to lose 80lb to 100lb. I recently started back logging in my diary in late February. It would be great to have some motivation to stay on track! I would love to help motivate you too! Currently I have been focusing on my calorie goal, macro goals, water intake, and my workout routine. Hoping to make this time my last start and just stick with it!! 😁

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,915 Member
    Hi Laura...I am Megan....you are more than welcome to add me ...would love to support you on your journey :) wishing you much success
  • laurahayes1420
    laurahayes1420 Posts: 9 Member
    Thank you so much I sent you a friend request!😁
  • neezycolbert
    neezycolbert Posts: 10 Member
    Hello Laura I am willing to help motivate you as well as you motivate me. We all can do this together. This is my first time logging my food in and exercise. I started last week. I never worked out except in high school lol.
  • TonyaRenea
    TonyaRenea Posts: 4 Member
    Add me if u would like and join me on my journey. I would love to loose 80lbs. I have already lost 33.2 lbs since January 9 2019.
  • IM_in_training
    IM_in_training Posts: 49 Member
    Hello everyone! I am Laura and I just turned 30 in February. I am a Momma of 3 beautiful children. I am looking to lose 80lb to 100lb. I recently started back logging in my diary in late February. It would be great to have some motivation to stay on track! I would love to help motivate you too! Currently I have been focusing on my calorie goal, macro goals, water intake, and my workout routine. Hoping to make this time my last start and just stick with it!! 😁

Good luck, Laura!
  • luccianaff
    luccianaff Posts: 69 Member
    I turned 31 in February. I would love to keep each other motivated! Friend request sent.