Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm Back

Hey MFP! It's been a little while but i'm back. I was able to maintain my weight for years for the most part but I'd like to shed 15-20 lbs. I'm an avid lifter and love my Peloton. I developed binge eating disorder as a result of restrictive dieting for figure competition prep. I'm not here to be perfect or to tell myself what I can't eat... I'm here to bring back some structure and learn back the eating habits that got me to my goal a few years ago. I'm happy to be friends with anyone who needs support and is willing to give some back in return.

Replies

• Johndu76
    Johndu76 Posts: 126 Member
    Hello from Scotland. Happy to add you 😁
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,760 Member
    Welcome back ....feel free to add me :):)
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Binge eating sucks! I'm dealing with it too
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Hi and welcome. I'm working on losing weight and building muscle. Feel free to add me.
  • barrettjacob05
    barrettjacob05 Posts: 7 Member
    Well welcome back!
  • ari128
    ari128 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Miniii! Ex-CrossFitter here who JUST got a Peloton! Looking to shed weight/gain muscle. Have dealt with mindless eating through my life. Feel free to add me! :-)
  • LJKN1GHT
    LJKN1GHT Posts: 67 Member
    Hi miniiimuscles good luck with your goals I'm looking to loose 15lbs after years of playing amateur rugby i need slim down a bit before it turns to fat. So I'm counting calories for the first time in my life 😊