not 'sucess' but rather 'not so bad in the end'

Options
Simplicity
Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
Fun if you are bored!
I knew that the week just gone was going to be busy. I worked everyday from 5.45 am till 3pm and then had 2 hours break before going off to watch concerts every night. (Schools music program I go every year). Five nights of 2.5 hour concerts is a lot of music and not a lot of time for much else. The interval each night had free wine and food which I resisted until thursday lol.

Simply put, I ate crap all week as I didn't have a lot of time. Please check my diary if you fancy a good laugh. I think Mon and Tues were the best days?
So i thought I wonder how much weight I will be putting on by the next weigh in. (anyone else have the scales phobia where if you think you've done bad you just avoid them?).

I added up all my calories for the 7 days Mon- today which came to a whopping 16,364 and then deducted my exercise cals 1,743 leaving me with 14,621.
Then I found out my BMR (1913.65 cals/day) and decided I was a sedentry person so I times it by 1.2 leaving 2,296.38 calories a day before I start gaining weight.
Times this number by 7 and you get 16,074.66 meaning after all that week of nasty food and beer I still managed to be in a deficit of 1453.66 cals. (I am basing todays cal count as 2000 cals as Im going for a curry with friends later).

So even if you feel like you have had a really bad week then check out the figures. I know I won't have lost any weight but I feel justified to say that I don't think I've gained any. So yes thats my sucess story lol!
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Ben

ps any comments/ things i may have missed totally welcome.

Replies

• xarra
    xarra Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Your worst day is still better than me before I started - I was -3000 calcories when I put one of my old 'typical' days in. :) I'm glad you're under accross the week. :)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Not too bad! LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!