Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

5 foot 5 females

2»

Replies

• countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    5'5" I feel the best at 140 lbs. which is a size 8 on me and sometimes a 6.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    I felt best when I was 175 (i'm 5'6) but I was also doing a lot of strength training. When I weighed this I was a US size 10 dresses, size 12 jeans.
    byyy8szxcwim.jpg
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    I'm short, 5'1", so I won't put my numbers out there, but I wanted to throw this out there. I am at a weight right now that when I was there previously I was wearing a size 12....today I'm wearing a size 8....today I am much more physically fit than when I was wearing a size 12. As I put weight back on last year I was still staying active and as I used to carry fat all over, I seem to have put most of my weight gain on at my tummy this past year. Long story short, your build is going to have a lot to do with clothing fit....And I think someone said that already ;)
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    I'm 5'4 and I was in a US 10/12 when I was in the 170s. I'm in 6/8 now at 148/149
  • slbbw
    slbbw Posts: 329 Member
    5'5" or just shy. I usually feel best 150-160. I am currently at 158 (11 stone 4) and looking to loose 10 more lbs before a reevaluation of goals. I am 6-8 US right now or roughly 8-10 UK. I have pretty narrow hips, and a short waist so my waist at 31" is actually beyond what most size charts will say is right but is what fits.
  • Joyfulandactive
    Joyfulandactive Posts: 111 Member
    I am a 50 year old Brit living in America, currently 157.5lbs which is 11 stone 3.5lb. I wear a US size 8 in jeans and dresses., UK size 12. I find I go down a size for every 10lb lost. I was 147lb last May before I got sick and was a size 6US 10UK. I am 5' 5" but a petite build. I was 8 5 stone most of my life until kids which is only 119lb. The size UK 10s I was wearing then would not be a 10 now! I think there is a lot of flattery and vanity sizing. Anyway, the most important thing is to be fit and healthy. When I am weight training my body shrinks even if I stay the same number on the scale.
  • Melolson14
    Melolson14 Posts: 147 Member
    I’m currently at 184.2
    I’m trying to figure out what I should set my goal at.
    I’m 5’5
    I’m 48 years old
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    I would set a goal for 140-145 or thereabouts but see how you feel when you hit 150 and then re-evaluate.