Half Way to Goal #1

Options
Yeah for me. As of today I'm half way to Goal #1, which is losing 10% of my body weight. Hoping that will help lower my cholesterol level before my next yearly physical.

Replies

• thatjodiegirl
    thatjodiegirl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congrat's! Celebrate each baby step, and that will keep you motivated!
  • SarahAFerguson
    SarahAFerguson Posts: 250 Member
    Options
  • hafsatoheed2019
    hafsatoheed2019 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Is this your very first loss imean first few pounds ?? If yes plz share what you did diet and activity wise. I just started being mindful of my eating and already feeling discouraged ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ keep telling myself that quitting wonโ€™t make it happen
  • pharmman
    pharmman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great accomplishment!
  • pharmman
    pharmman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is this your very first loss imean first few pounds ?? If yes plz share what you did diet and activity wise. I just started being mindful of my eating and already feeling discouraged ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ keep telling myself that quitting wonโ€™t make it happen

Keep this in mind. "No one can go back and make a brand new start, however, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending". I look forward to hearing about your new ending. It's now easy, but it is worth it. Hang in there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!