Good Morning:

Options
2 days ago at about 11:00 PM I realized I have had enough. I am 31 years old married with 3 children. I sit at home and watch my life passing me by. I have 140-150 pounds to lose just to get in to the overweight bracket and I realize I had 2 choices. One continue on the path I have a led for the last 26 years or get up and go on a journey of a life time. I hope I can find Pals on here who have succeeded and are also on their way to reaching their ultimate goal.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • peachie2013
    peachie2013 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    One day at time! You can do it,
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,548 Member
    Options
    Wishing you much success .....Feel free to add me would love to cheer you on while you are on this journey :)
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    This is the place to be! Check out the stickied posts for some great information, keep an open mind about calorie counting (weigh your food!), and stay with it! This really does work with determination and patience.
  • megpark7
    megpark7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Everyday is struggle but stick with it! Eat protein, little carbs! Weight will come off! Also, WALK as much as you can! Determination and patience is key.
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    megpark7 wrote: »
    Everyday is struggle but stick with it! Eat protein, little carbs! Weight will come off! Also, WALK as much as you can! Determination and patience is key.

I eat carbs all the time and do just fine. OP, eat what you like and keeps you feeling full and log it, that makes it sustainable and less of a struggle.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    megpark7 wrote: »

If every day is a struggle then you're doing it wrong