Talk me out of it!

Options
brittlb07
brittlb07 Posts: 313 Member
edited March 2019 in Health and Weight Loss
Friends- I just want to sit on my couch and binge watch March Madness with pizza and apps and some fun adult drinks. Remind me how far we’ve come and how I DON’T need these things haha. It doesn’t help I am a teacher and this is night 1 of my spring break!

Go Bucks! We won’t win tonight, but won’t stop me from rooting!

But bonus points for low calorie “drinks” :)

Replies

• whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Have air popped popcorn instead (and add some butter but not too much). I would avoid the alcohol personally, all my resolve goes out the window when I drink.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    We are going to sit on the couch and enjoy a typical dinner while we watch our game tonight. I hope your team wins, unless they're playing us :) (Go Hokies!)
  • mpapa1856
    mpapa1856 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Having a night off is good fun then use some break time to stair step it off
    I found a couple a shrimp cocktails had extra protein and not much else when I needed a little fun today

i put a little hot sauce for dipping.
  • MaintainInTheMembrane
    Options
    Could you challenge yourself to find new ways to relax and celebrate your time off? What about hanging out at the beach or pool?
  • Maxxitt
    Maxxitt Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    Could you challenge yourself to find new ways to relax and celebrate your time off? What about hanging out at the beach or pool?

The high temp today was 54 and all the snow hasn't melted yet. But if you live where you can hang out at the beach or the pool today, I am glad for you :D
  • apullum
    Options
    brittlb07 wrote: »
    Friends- I just want to sit on my couch and binge watch March Madness with pizza and apps and some fun adult drinks. Remind me how far we’ve come and how I DON’T need these things haha. It doesn’t help I am a teacher and this is night 1 of my spring break!

Go Bucks! We won’t win tonight, but won’t stop me from rooting!

But bonus points for low calorie “drinks” :)

Hey OP, are you an Ohio State fan? If so, congrats on that upset! I hope you had some good snacks :)
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Cheering for my team—UC Irvine!!! First tournament win ever! Woot woot!
  • apullum
    Options
    Psychgrrl wrote: »
    Cheering for my team—UC Irvine!!! First tournament win ever! Woot woot!

I got my Ph.D. at UC Irvine!
  • piddings1951
    piddings1951 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I binged off last week but ate less this week. When I weighed in I thought I would plateau. Instead I lost a pound. Maybe your binge isn’t as bad as you think.