Looking for long-time users of MFP to add to my friends list!

Hi everyone! I’m trying to build my friends list up a bit more with long-time users / daily loggers of MFP. So many people come and go it seems- I want my thread to be more lively and full of posts, motivation, support and meal/recipe ideas! Feel free to add me, or to comment and I will add you. 🤗 Let’s merge journeys- it’s easier with a support system! 💪🏼🤓

Replies

• no1elseislikeme
    no1elseislikeme Posts: 69 Member
    I’ve been a daily logger for nearly two years now. I’m very good at giving motivation and support! You’re welcome to add me.
  • laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    I’ve been a daily logger for nearly two years now. I’m very good at giving motivation and support! You’re welcome to add me.

Yes she is!!!! I just got back committed myself!! Excited to have some amazing ladies to go on this journey with!!
  • Sanriohippie
    Sanriohippie Posts: 76 Member
    Daily logger and plan to be this entire journey😊
  • Myaaka
    Myaaka Posts: 25 Member
    edited March 2019
    I have been using MFP for like 8 years now I think. I have lost, gained, lost, gained...you get the picture haha 🤣 I want this to be my last time losing (except after I get pregnant once more but that’s not for a while). I try to be a daily logger. We are already friends now so yay! 😜🥰
  • MissSerenaMarie
    MissSerenaMarie Posts: 15 Member
    I’ve been using MFP since 2004!!! I will add you 😊
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    edited March 2019
    Currently on a five-year plus streak of daily logging! Feel free to add me!
  • ashleyih
    ashleyih Posts: 76 Member
    Add me if you would like!! I’ve been a member for a while! I’m trying to lose 30 by the end of June! Friend me if you would like! Love accountability!!
  • gingerbee33
    gingerbee33 Posts: 69 Member
    I’ve been a member for sometime...joined around 2012. I too like active users and interaction with others. It helps keep me accountable if I know others look through my food diary. I also like and to share my successes, challenges and recipes, etc.
  • Elleoj28
    Elleoj28 Posts: 7 Member
    New member but would love the support:)
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    I have a 1773 day streak. I will send a request.
  • mikmurphy
    mikmurphy Posts: 57 Member
    You can add me! I'm not always gung-ho but I'm consistent lol.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    I've been here since 2013 and I'm on 1615 i think. You can add me