Stretch marks

Options
This year I started weighing 72 kg, but for 2 months sick, I became overweight weighting 84 kg in March 16. I started exercising in the last days of April 2013, and noticed in the first week stretch marks on my tights: red, big, horrible. And since then my skin hurts a lot. I've been noticing little open spot, red spots ( I think it must be blood) appearing all over my body.

I went to a doctor because everything I eat is making me feel and look bloating with anything, looking like I am pregnant. So he said to change my diet, so now I can not eat raw, fried, chiles, flours, dairy products, etc. Just cooked vegetables, and not all of them.

I feel very depressed about my skin.

Replies

• 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    This year I started weighing 72 kg, but for 2 months sick, I became overweight weighting 84 kg in March 16. I started exercising in the last days of April 2013, and noticed in the first week stretch marks on my tights: red, big, horrible. And since then my skin hurts a lot. I've been noticing little open spot, red spots ( I think it must be blood) appearing all over my body.

I went to a doctor because everything I eat is making me feel and look bloating with anything, looking like I am pregnant. So he said to change my diet, so now I can not eat raw, fried, chiles, flours, dairy products, etc. Just cooked vegetables, and not all of them.

I feel very depressed about my skin.

The redness will go away. When I was pregnant I got stretchmarks on my tummy and they turned bright red and raw looking. they also itched like crazy! Doctor said it was hormone changes. But after the baby, they turned a normal skin color and were not very noticeable. I even work a bikini after that. You will be fine.

Get some vitamin E oil to rub on them. See if that helps.