Built Bars

Options
I love the built bars.
They taste amazing. Cures my chocolate cravings. I bought the coconut and the raspberry!!

Replies

• Saskatchebun
    Saskatchebun Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Me too! My favorite is the salted Caramel and Coconut Creme. I have them shipped to me in Canada - they are that darn delicious!!!
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Me too!
    I have an order that I should be receiving today.
    I like the raspberry, orange and chocolate mousse best, but really like them all.
    110 calories, 15 grams of protein covered in chocolate, a great snack!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I've only had the coconut one so far but I'm a convert. We'll see how I do with the fruit ones since I'm not a huge fan of fruit and chocolate together.
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I did not expect to like the raspberry but I really did like it. The mint and chocolate are good too.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    There was another thread about these bars recently and it influenced me to buy a mixed box so I could try all the flavors. The texture took a bar or two to get used to, but I really like them. They aren't the most amazing protein bar out there but I love the macros and they keep me full throughout lunch when paired with fruit. Today I had the coconut one with some blackberries and yesterday I did the same with the mint one. They both had good flavor. I enjoyed the raspberry a lot and the salted caramel one and vanilla ones tasted similar to me. I still have double chocolate, chocolate strawberry, chocolate orange, and chocolate lemon to try.