How many of you use Premium or Free?

_prdcndn_
_prdcndn_ Posts: 3 Member
I wonder how many people actually use the Premium subscription vs Free one.

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,035 Member
    The free one works for me ...I can't see paying for it when the free one works
  • quozie
    quozie Posts: 10 Member
    I was happy with free, i just linked my Gear and now i have a 12 month free subscription. So I'll see how it benefits my program now
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Free. I've never been too certain what the difference between the premium and the free version is. Free works for me though.
  • Je55ica_79
    Je55ica_79 Posts: 276 Member
    Free 🙋‍♀️
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    I have the Premium subscription. Most people certainly don't need Premium. Free will work fine. But there are a few features I find useful and I enjoy not having any ads.
  • AvianDB
    AvianDB Posts: 56 Member
    Free, I don’t need much more than it offers.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    I've been here for over 4 years now and I've always used the free version. Lost 100 pounds, been in maintenance for over a year and a half. I didn't need any of the premium features.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    I have had all of my success with the free version. That being said, I'd happily pay a one-off fee to get rid of ads which is the only feature in premium that I'd find worthwhile.
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Free
  • echmain3
    echmain3 Posts: 231 Member
    I’ve been using the free version for 4 years. Before MFP was bought out by Under Armor.
  • canuck_OHS
    canuck_OHS Posts: 23 Member
    Free. I was on the trail premium but honestly its features really didn’t make me eat or track any different so I cancelled it. And the ads really aren’t that bad.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I received a free year of premium with my Samsung gear sport. While not necessary, there are a few features that I like and would miss if I go back to the free version. I like setting my calorie goals by meal. I find it helps to plan my day. I also like being able to set all my exercise calories to go to carbs, since I set my protein and fat goals based on my base calorie goal.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Free for now. Not in macro yet.. CICO currently
  • Daveybaseball
    Daveybaseball Posts: 24 Member
    edited March 2019
    Free. Don’t see much of a point in paying when I can already log and input what I need to.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    I use free since I don't even track my food to begin with. Less ads crowding my newsfeed would be nice but meh.