Tell Me Something Nice About Yourself

Options
2»

Replies

• mstarks01
    mstarks01 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am a pretty confident person and I think because of that, I am rarely jealous of other people. I am usually happy for people when something goes well for them. As I get older, I find that is a rarer quality than I thought.

Indeed. As the light passes from one candle to another, neither is diminished.
  • mstarks01
    Options
    Dawzvt wrote: »
    I'm completely random. You have no idea what I'm about to do next....which is probably why most people don't like being out in public with me. Apparantly, breaking out in song and dance in Walmart is considered embarrassing.:D

I thought I recognized you from peopleofwalmart.com! ;)
  • mstarks01
    Options
    I take my medicine every day even tho every part of me wants to go give up. I take 2 mood stabilizers, 2 anti depressants, 2 anti psychotics, 2 anxiety meds, and prescription sleeping pills. Every day I sit down at my kitchen table and stare at this mountain of pills and I just want to cry. I don't want to do it. Its like a marathon. Every single type of med that I take requires more than 1 pill. It hurts my stomach thinking about the fact that I have to do it after I type this. But I do. Every day. And I have for years. For my kids and for my fiance. Because I don't want to die. I take care of my mental health better than anyone I know.

You're doing great! Keep it up.
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    People say that I have a good attitude, I'm fiercely loyal and I love to have a lot of fun all the time