Stuffing Myself Like A Turkey

Options
2»

Replies

• weightlossyay123
    weightlossyay123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sounds kinda pro ana to me.
    Forcing myself to eat food so I eata healthy amount sounds "pro ana"? Since when?

Anyway, Ms. Endomorph, going to a doctor seems to be something a lot of people are suggesting, so I guess it can't hurt. :D I'll take into mind the other advice too.
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Sounds kinda pro ana to me.
    Forcing myself to eat food so I eata healthy amount sounds "pro ana"? Since when?

Anyway, Ms. Endomorph, going to a doctor seems to be something a lot of people are suggesting, so I guess it can't hurt. :D I'll take into mind the other advice too.

I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't accusing you of having an ED...just using it as an example. :)

Good luck to ya!
  • weightlossyay123
    weightlossyay123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I know. Like everyone else, you were just giving me some very helpful advice. The comment went to the person saying it sounded pro ana. Good luck to you too!
  • JanMarie2BHealthy
    Options
    Also I would suggest a 'head to toe' physical - plus a physical is a great baseline as you continue you quest for a healthier lifestyle. :)
    Would drinking calories help you - maybe some kind of shake or smoothie type beverage? I don't know about carbs though in a beverage. Good luck !!