Should Have Probably done this earlier... Who wants to be buds?

Options
Spadesheart
Spadesheart Posts: 464 Member
edited March 2019 in Getting Started
I'm doing the thing. I've lost 45 pounds total since last year, had a bit of a backslide because of poor life situations but I'm back and lighter than ever. *highfives self*

I've been trying to hit the gym about 6 days a week, and have been fairly aggressive with the calorie goals. The calorie bit is surprisingly under control and not as hard as I thought it would be, but being able to be accountable and post about the exercise is quite useful to me. I'm also having to mess with macros in an annoying way over these last 30 pounds if I want to remain aggressive, so I'm trying to get as far into this as I possibly can to make sure I stay on track.

I have a little less than 30 pounds left to go. I suspect that will turn into 35 before I got into maintenance territory while I grow my muscles, as water weight is quick to come back as soon as you increase consumption.

All the same, I'm committed, and have been for months. And have surprisingly gotten into the gyming more than I thought I would.

If you need someone to like posts and occasionally comment on things, and you feel like you need the same, I'm you're guy.

Talk soon!

Replies