28lbs or less club BBBP Challenge - Week 1

Options
2»

Replies

• xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    Woo go you! I ate out yeterday but I had chicken salad and true to restaurant style there was a chicken breast on top of spinach and rocket with nothing else. Hahaha and I was worried!!!! :laugh:
  • coffeegirl
    coffeegirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My goal is 28 pounds too.

I need some help setting goals. That is where I tend to get off track when I try to lose weight.

Right now I weigh between 141-143, depending on the day.

Measurements:

Waist -32
    Hips- 37 1/2

I would love to wear a bikini this summer and wear cute clothes. Just to be able to wear some of my old summer clothes from a few years back would be grand!

Right now, I'm just taking things one day at a time.

Coffeegirl
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Im in. I have not yet taken measurements but I am so in. Sexy Bikini babes we can be!!!!
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    well woke up today not feeling very good but still gonna make myself do my crunches!!!
  • staliajones
    Options
    I'm in!

Current weight: 143lbs.
    Goal weight: 130lbs.
    Weight lost so far: 3 lbs.

Waist: 29 (3 inches above belly button)
    Waist: 32 (across belly button)
    Hips: 41 (6 inches below belly button)
  • xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    Welcome everyone! I did 30 crunches last night but again no gym. <smack my wrists> I also ate some peanuts, man oh man aren't they full of fat.

Haha :laugh: good luck for Thursday and Friday x
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    Well even though i was sick yesturday i did 400 crunches and walked for about and hour.
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    i think i have come to the conclusion that i'm changing my weigh in days to fridays... can't handle the stress of the weekend cheats (beer) on monday am
  • staliajones
    Options
    I did 450 crunches last night (variations) and 50 push-ups (guys style...10 each rep). I went to the gym this morning and did a 2 mile run in 20 minutes and 20 minutes on the elliptical then a bunch of lunges and squats. As for the cardio, I burned approximately 415 calories but have no idea about the amount I burned during the other stuff. :happy: Today has been great so far - just hoping that I keep it up! I'll be out of town from Saturday to next Thursday at a conference and really want to stick with this during that time! Hope everyone else is doing GREAT! :flowerforyou:
  • valerierackly
    Options
    I'm in too.
    I'll have to take my measurements later.
    they where two days ago,
    I'm a bit less than 140lbs( i broke my scales)
    waists =32 ,was 35
    below that,= 36, was 38
    hips =36.

so here goes, i'm new to club dieting. i want to be 126, but my goal is 130lbs by mid june.
  • gemini78
    gemini78 Posts: 8
    Options
    I swear I have reverse Anorexia...sometimes I just feel so thin. First time taking measurements in a looong time.

Weight 154
    Belly Button 37
    Waist - 33
    Hips(center of my butt around my hips) - 43
    Thigh 25
    Pant size 10-12

Goal Size 10 dress that I already bought for a wedding on 5/10
    Size 8 by cruise time 6/1

I can't care about the weight anymore :grumble: it truly is measurements...but I would really love to be in the 130's
  • valerierackly
    Options
    hi all, reading how some of you are doing sit-ups has inspired me, and I'm doing 60-100 every other night. I'm not going to take any measurements for a week, so I'll see how Ive done with that next monday.
  • sitarami
    sitarami Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Sita...could you tell me what weights you do as I always want to use the weight machines at gym but am rather intimidated by them all! :ohwell:

Congrats on creating the BBBP Challenge. This is just the motivation I need. Dont be intimidated! Face your fears---they aren't real.
    At the gym I alternate between an upper and a lower body workout. I urge you to find a gym buddy who knows his/her way around the weights or else you'll find yourself floundering about.
    I usually do about 6 different exercises per session. And try to do 2 abdominal exercises every exercise day.
    For Example:
    Upper Body: Bench press, tricep press, pec deck, tricep dips, 2 upper body cable machines
    Lower: Leg press, squats, lunges, adductor, abductor, dead lifts
    Abs: Hanging leg lifts (very tough), sit ups, crunches
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    uh, what happened to the end of week 1? weren't we supposed to do a monday check in?
  • wordygirl
    wordygirl Posts: 28
    Options
    All right ladies! I just stumbled on to this site earlier today and came across your challenge! Scared as I am...I think I will give it a try. Currently I am spinning 3x a week and aiming to add two days of weights...maybe half an hour. (do i need more??) This is day one of writing down what I eat and making sure I always have a water bottle in hand.
    Weight-145
    waist-29
    I'll get you the rest later...
    Sigh!!
  • kimmerlyjo
    Options
    i'll get with mimi and see what the week two hold up is :wink:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    well the challenges are 2 weeks so i'm guessing we willw eghin and measure next monday.
  • kimmerlyjo
    Options
    yup that was pretty much the assumption... i have faith in everyone that they are doing great... well maybe except me... still recovering from the bday weekend :wink: