Brittney's keto journey

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Brittney and I'm 34 years old. I'm a mom of 2 young children ages 2 and 5. I'm new to the Keto world and have had amazing results! I lost 11lb in my first month. I'm looking for others who are on a Keto/weight loss journey too in hopes we can support each other!

Replies

• aafreund
    aafreund Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Brittney, I have been reading about Keto now for several weeks and am beginning my journey today. Thanks for sharing your encouraging post!
  • bustos72
    bustos72 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been researching and reading about it. Is it similar to carb counting? Congratulations to you both! You are and will be doing great!!
  • lark1964
    lark1964 Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Howdy. Ketogenesis is about bringing your body back into focus. And I'm a little frustrated that this daily listing doesn't allow for a fasting day. I've fasted three times in the past month, fasting today, and if I were to enter my exercise and the amount of water, green tea, and nothing else I consume, the app would yell at me that I'm not eating enough! I know I'm not! I'm FASTING!
  • KaciKaciKaci555
    KaciKaciKaci555 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! I am also 34 and started Keto about March 1st. No kids here though just dogs lol I have lost about 13 pounds as of this morning! Loving it so far just trying to strengthen my will power on the weekends.
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi! In a 39 year old mom of 2 doing keto, and I'd be happy to connect! It would help to see food journal ideas too. Best wishes!