Help!

Options
Hi all I'm new to this and need some low cal meal ideas can anyone help plz

Replies

• thelandkraken
    thelandkraken Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    It depends how low calorie you mean, and for what meal? Any preferences for meat/veg/etc?
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,069 Member
    Options
    Things you like to eat normally but in portions that meet your calorie/macro requirements. It's how much you eat that matters not what it is for weight loss. Just be sure to incorporate enough fat, protein and fibre/vitamins/minerals to meet the daily recommended amount for healthy nutrition.

As we have no idea what your stats or calorie goals are, or what you like to eat not a lot we can recommend.

People here are on a range of calorie goals to lose weight, some might be on 1200 (short, lighter, sedentary women) others like myself are losing eating closer to 2300 per day. So my lunch might be the equivalent of some peoples full daily allowance.

I think the easiest thing to do is decide how you want to divide up your day and look for meals on the likes of Pinterest that meet those goals or add people with similar calorie goals and open diaries.

• Lisawaters2009
    Lisawaters2009 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It depends how low calorie you mean, and for what meal? Any preferences for meat/veg/etc?

I eat all meat and most veg, looking more for lunch and evening meal. All lunch times on the road so drive alot so need to find something quick easy and low cal