New2fitnesspal

Options
:happy: Hello everyone... like the subject says.. I am new to fitness pal. My name is Chyanne. I just turned 30 and in the last year with going back to school and working full time I have quickly put on extra weight . It happened so fast...I do not fit in most of my clothes now.
As a kid I was fairly active and ate whatever I pleased and was able to stayed thin. Well things have changed ... I want to be healthy, have more energy and get on the right track before things get even worse. I want to know what kind of expectations are real and just not . I need friends to give me a clue. I have been working out a little for the last 4 weeks.. just doing things that I know... but I haven't seen any improvement, in fact I way more.
Thanks for reading this.

Replies

• corinnelapolt
    Options
    Welcome, Chyanne! You've found the right place for support and new tools! Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP; it's a great resource to help you achieve your goals. Checkout some of the forums, there are some very supportive people here.

Wishing you the best.

8488541.png
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for new friends.
  • girlinthegymjungle
    Options
    Hey! I'm trying to lose fifty pounds or so. I've tried a million things but now I'm really ready to get going. Follow my journey, get tips, exercises and see my weigh ins and strife on my blog:

http://girlinthegymjungle.wordpress.com/?ref=spelling

Good luck everyone! Friend mee :happy:
  • christinerules
    Options
    Welcome to MFP; it's a great resource to help you achieve your goals. Checkout some of the forums, there are some very supportive people here.

Wishing you the best.

8488541.png
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me