Wildish?

Options
StephanieLynneK
StephanieLynneK Posts: 12 Member
Are there any other Wildish members/ambassadors here?! #StayWildish lrp4jxfh8did.jpg

Replies

• StephanieLynneK
    Options
    Are you on the Wildish friends Facebook page?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,791 Member
    Options
    My wildesh days are behind me, I hope. I'm very content to ride, bbq and enjoy the occasional cigar and bourbon.
  • StephanieLynneK
    Options
    Oh, so you probably have no idea what Wildish is?

www.staywildish.com

No not really. I was just running my mouth 😂

But just a heads up. I think this kinda stuff will get shut down by the mods

Why? It's an outdoorsy type "club". Figured some active outdoor lovers might also be on here. It was worth a shot 🤷‍♀️
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Most MFPers seem indoorish. They love gyms.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how "outdoorsy" it is, they don't seem to sell a single thing that would actually be useful in the outdoors. It seems to be more of a "I like to be outside when I drink and take selfies" sort of outdoorsy.
  • StephanieLynneK
    Options
    kgeyser wrote: »
    I'm not sure how "outdoorsy" it is, they don't seem to sell a single thing that would actually be useful in the outdoors. It seems to be more of a "I like to be outside when I drink and take selfies" sort of outdoorsy.

The stuff they sell is a new thing... inside the group, it is broken down into states/areas. There are hiking meet ups, park clean ups, volunteer events, etc. Since we (myself and family) are outside frequently and hike a lot (I live in the Adirondacks), I joined and am working on getting an Adk group together for hikes and events. So, with anything, it is what you make it. 👍
This discussion has been closed.