Hey Filipinos!

Options
2»

Replies

• jeanrea3195
    jeanrea3195 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »
    One of my BFFs is Filipino, but grew up in Singapore & HK as a daughter of hoteliers. She is an event-planner for the Chinese Government.

Good to hear u have a Filipino friend!! Hope she can go vacay here in Philippines with u!! :)
  • jeanrea3195
    Options
    Am not Filipino, however I do miss Halo Halo, ube halaya and root crop/rice banana leaf wrapped goodies@Jollibee on Fridays. Fresh batches of everything. And ice cream.😋

Welcome to MFP!

Filipino foodies!! Hope u can vacay here again and eat all those food u mentioned. Yum yum!!

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Am not Filipino, however I do miss Halo Halo, ube halaya and root crop/rice banana leaf wrapped goodies@Jollibee on Fridays. Fresh batches of everything. And ice cream.😋

Welcome to MFP!

Filipino foodies!! Hope u can vacay here again and eat all those food u mentioned. Yum yum!!

We just might next year, as we are due to check on business interests in Malaysia & Singapore. Thank you!
  • jeanrea3195
    Options

Welcome to MFP!

We just might next year, as we are due to check on business interests in Malaysia & Singapore. Thank you!

Hopefully, that would be great!!! Enjoy the trip by next year! :)
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,326 Member
    Options

Welcome to MFP!

*Sigh* wish there's a Jollibee near me.. 😔

Miss that stuff... Only good eats near me is if my family is having a family gathering.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »

Welcome to MFP!

Miss that stuff... Only good eats near me is if my family is having a family gathering.

Awww... That blows. It's like a whole street fair every Friday in LA, only you enter shops. You're spoilt for choice @lechon baboy there. In SD, you kinda need to pay a caterer, so I understand.
  • Daisy_Girl2019
    Daisy_Girl2019 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Filipino here but at US now. There's many Filipinos in Hawaii and California.
  • lx1x
    Options

Welcome to MFP!

Awww... That blows. It's like a whole street fair every Friday in LA, only you enter shops. You're spoilt for choice @lechon baboy there. In SD, you kinda need to pay a caterer, so I understand.

Yeah . We do have mom and pop shops here.. but no jolibee or the other franchised Filipino restaurant. (Goldilocks)
  • lx1x
    Options

DC area, nj and nyc.. they are all over . Haha
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Welcome to MFP!

Yeah . We do have mom and pop shops here.. but no jolibee or the other franchised Filipino restaurant. (Goldilocks)

I have not been to Goldilocks. Mmmm. Thank you.
  • jeanrea3195
    Options

Woah, hello there!!! Hope u can visit Pilipinas soonest!!! Hahaha
  • lx1x
    Options

Welcome to MFP!

I have not been to Goldilocks. Mmmm. Thank you.

They have few restaurants in the US.. lots of baked goods.. yummies
  • priscilaofphila
    priscilaofphila Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Pilipino ako
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    My dad says I’m Filipino.

Oh dad… @lx1x