You are a butthead

Options
pizzamyheart
pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
Nobody is perfect. As a matter of fact, if someone WAS perfect, I would probably consider them a butthead because that would be obnoxious. Anyways, my son was leaving the tap water running while
Brushing his teeth and I said to quit being a butthead and turn it off because he’s wasting water. Then I proceeded to grab a handful of cereal out of the box and shove it in my face. That is a butthead move. What do you do that makes you a butthead? Maybe you don’t think you are a butthead at all. If so you better carefully read the posts because most likely you’ll find out that you actually are. Ps...if you complain about loose vs lose....I got a surprise for ya....

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I'm a butthead because I've started to "go with the flow" on my morning drive where all the morons drive down the center of the road coming upto my left hand turn waaay before the turn lane starts.

In my defense, I am afraid to try to wait until the actual lane starts to pull in because all the buttheads behind me are already zooming up the non-lane in the center or the road.

Still a butthead maneuver
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    And I'm also a butthead because "loose vs lose" and other typos don't bother me...but I want to push your buttons and get my "surprise"!
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    And I'm also a butthead because "loose vs lose" and other typos don't bother me...but I want to push your buttons and get my "surprise"!

Ha. I’m a butthead because the surprise is the fact that posting complaints about stuff like that is total butthead behavior.
    Also people who go to the salad bar and spill stuff in other compartments (like dropping carrots into the cheese) and just leave them there are total buttheads.
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    How did you know?!?
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I am a butthead because earlier today I was planning to spend $20 of gift card money (gift card was a present so not even affecting our budget) on something my middle schooler admittedly doesn't NEED but I feel it will keep her interested in the sport she's currently into. She is a naturally lazy child so I feel helping with keeping her active is worth $20.
    When DH told me not to get it because she doesn't need it, I told him he doesn't NEED his six speed sports car. I feel most of the men on here will agree that this makes me a butthead, but I am prepared to live with that.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    I’m a butthead everyday, several times a day. This morning I gave my son an entire lecture about priorities over wants and I did this all while I drank coffee from my bed and closed the office for the day. Today I am a hypocrite, I think that makes me a butthead.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Everything I do has some negative effect on someone! It's like the butterfly effect but more a moth effect and even then probably some sort of genetically-engineered super mutant demon-moth at that
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    If I say butthead then I might get other people saying butthead and then, well, you know.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    hz4sp6fcvoon.gif
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    JohnBarth wrote: »
    How did you know?!?

Can confirm, Jeremy is a butthead
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    I am a butthead because I sometimes text and grocery shop.