Maintainers Weekly Check In - April 2019

1. The aim of this thread is to have a weekly weigh-in check for some accountability and support.
2. Copy the form below by copy-pasting and edit to suit your personal schedule, then fill in your information and post each week.
3. Have a successful month, whatever your maintenance/health goal(s) may be!!

Name:
Total weight lost:
Time it took to lose:
How long in maintenance:
Maintenance weight range:
Average weight recorded from 2018:

Average weight recorded from January:
Average weight recorded from February:
Average weight recorded from March:

Week of...
April 7:
April 14:
April 21:
April 28:

Success(es)/struggle(s) of the week:

Replies

• JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    See you in April :)
  • ItsAJourny
    ItsAJourny Posts: 69 Member
    Awesome and very inspiring! Have a great week!
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,153 Member
    pkweier wrote: »
    Name: Pam

Success(es)/struggle(s) of the week:Friday and Saturday have been bad days. I was running around 131 all week. I gave into my emotions Friday/Saturday. I put my Henry who was my 23 year old cat down, he was always by my side my alarm clock in the morning and so much more. I will miss him. It's a new day I need to get back on the wagon again and get my head on straight.

I am so sorry to hear about Henry. I miss my buddy every day. I know how difficult this is, and I know it will affect you at random times for quite a while. What a good kitty life, though -- 23 years of love. When you miss Henry, think of all the good times whether it's chasing moths or laying in a sunny window. You'll even the annoying things. So sorry to hear this sadness. You will get through it, but it's not easy.