What motivates u?

Options
What motivates me.... is how far I can go and what changes my body will make. To feel good in my clothing and confident.

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    I like having fun. And great scenery.
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I love being in nature and having fun also. I never really need motivation because I always want to be in the mountains.
  • Strongfitmama100412
    Strongfitmama100412 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My 3 children. I want to be in my best shape so I dont age. (Im in denial). Im 44 but feel better than i did in my 20s. I want my children to see what being healthy is about. Eating healthy and exercise is just apart of every day life. They are so used to it now. I have been in the fitness industry for over 13 years. My kids look at me and see a healthy strong women.

Children model what they see. Im active they are active. I eat healthy they eat healthy.

I also motivate me. I love to see how much stronger can my body get, how much faster can i sprint, how much leaner can i get, how much muscle can i build. When i eat crap i feel like crap. What else can my body do?
  • Godinfitness
    Godinfitness Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just getting healthy and having a pain free )body wise :) life
  • sharon8271
    sharon8271 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    What motivates me...
    Getting stronger and finally seeing muscles. Seeing all the changes my body has gone through.
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Grandsons, four of them. Want to be able to hang with them when I’m an old man. Wait a minute, I am an old man.
  • Daisy_Girl2019
    Daisy_Girl2019 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I ultimately want to live long and healthy. I want to prevent chronic illness as much as possible.
  • 796fra
    796fra Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Because I feel my best when I am active.
  • Spadesheart
    Spadesheart Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Being better, for myself and so I can give my best to those who deserve it.