Need motivational friends!

Options
hello :smile: My name is Melisha and I have started taking things seriously again. Luckily, I haven't gained back all that I had lost; however, due to having a baby in October I have sort of let myself go while trying to get used to the mommy life. I had our little miracle via IVF, so along with pregnancy pounds, I had also gained weight from all of the hormone shots I had to take to get him here. I am diabetic as well, so I need to make sure to stay healthy in order to be around for my son for a very long time.

Please send me a friend request as I intend to start being active on here again.

3cj8ca2jalja.jpg

Thank you!

Replies

• YoungGun11
    YoungGun11 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Keep grinding! You already have the motivation you need! Keep in mind that you want to get better each day to make it a lifestyle. It won’t be easy but it will be worth it.
  • dowdybrittney
    dowdybrittney Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    We can for sure help each other. I'm not diabetic but I follow a diabetic diet. I have 2 children, 5 yr and 2yr.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,131 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me ..... Just found out I am type 2 diabetic...I follow a keto lifestyle...I am a single mom of a beautiful 13 year old daughter whom I homeschool..... Congrats on your beautiful baby boy...wishing you much success :)
  • Sexymemfp
    Sexymemfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Stay positive and focused bc I also just got on here to lose weight for my second FET. DR wanted me to lose 20 to increase my success. 7 Good luck you can do!!!!