Having my last hoorah.

Options
I had my tubes removed completely today. My doctors and I agreed this was the best path for me since my body can’t handle being pregnant (organs start acting up and going wrong). I’d love to have more babies so this is a sad day for me too. Also stopped breastfeeding today as well because the medication I need to take isn’t healthy for my little one (been holding off on taking the medicine since he’s been born) so extra sad today. So today I will have my last hoorah. No counting calories today, will jump back on board tomorrow but today I will eat my feelings. 😕 y’all ever have an eat your feelings day and not be upset that it’ll affect your calorie counting?

Replies

• mabelsdaddy
    mabelsdaddy Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You deserve today. Eat what you want!
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    You deserve today. Eat what you want!

Thank you! I will! If the nausea doesn’t get to me first lmao
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry, but you need your health to look after your children. I hope you can now resolve your health issues. Best of luck.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    I didn't rightly know about the difficulties you'd encountered, when you'd last shared all that transpired via this very Board. My sister @777Gemma888 briefly summarised it for me.

What a day of absolutes for you. With all that you've endured, enjoy your eat your feelings splurge.
  • texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Wishing you happiness, peace and health.
  • como_agua1
    como_agua1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    i emotional eat all the time. next day i get back on track.
    be kind to yourself and heal, pretty lady... <3
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »
    I didn't rightly know about the difficulties you'd encountered, when you'd last shared all that transpired via this very Board. My sister @777Gemma888 briefly summarised it for me.

What a day of absolutes for you. With all that you've endured, enjoy your eat your feelings splurge.
    Wishing you happiness, peace and health.
    como_agua1 wrote: »
    i emotional eat all the time. next day i get back on track.
    be kind to yourself and heal, pretty lady... <3

Thank you all! Definitely a day of sadness and emotional eating for me!
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    I had my tubes removed completely today. My doctors and I agreed this was the best path for me since my body can’t handle being pregnant (organs start acting up and going wrong). I’d love to have more babies so this is a sad day for me too. Also stopped breastfeeding today as well because the medication I need to take isn’t healthy for my little one (been holding off on taking the medicine since he’s been born) so extra sad today. So today I will have my last hoorah. No counting calories today, will jump back on board tomorrow but today I will eat my feelings. 😕 y’all ever have an eat your feelings day and not be upset that it’ll affect your calorie counting?

Sure, I certainly did some emotional eating on Wednesday, November 9, 2016.

thumb_sending-virtual-hug-loading-hug-sent-canhascheezeurger-com-23134409.png

Seems so long ago! Good for you though! Thank you!
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    I'm so sorry, but you need your health to look after your children. I hope you can now resolve your health issues. Best of luck.

Thank you! I hope so as well! Hoping that not being pregnant anymore eliminates at least some of the issues!
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    Bless you hunni
    Making the decision not to have any more children is a tough one
    I have 2 children and I won't be having anymore, I've never made it past 25 weeks even with a stitch in, medicated and hospitalised
    It's similar to the greiving process, letting go of the dreams and ideas you once held

Be kind to yourself Hun, if that means weight loss has to take a back seat for a little while then go with it
    Hugs x
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    Bless you hunni
    Making the decision not to have any more children is a tough one
    I have 2 children and I won't be having anymore, I've never made it past 25 weeks even with a stitch in, medicated and hospitalised
    It's similar to the greiving process, letting go of the dreams and ideas you once held

Be kind to yourself Hun, if that means weight loss has to take a back seat for a little while then go with it
    Hugs x

I can relate to the whole stitch and medicated and hospitalized. Thank you for your kind words! It’s definitely tough and I’m sure you can relate to the feelings I’ve been going through so hugs to you as well!