Women in their twenties - U N I T E

Options
Hi Guys,

I thought I'd make a thread for us women In our twenties. We are bombarded with physical and social expectations due to social media. We are TOLD to be body positive all the time.

Heres a safe space for people who want to loose weight without the judgements of 'loving your body'

I hate my belly pooch. I've had it since I was 15. People tell me to e m b r a c e it. Because apparently they are cute? I'm tired of hearing that.

Lets all rant and lets things go if we need to here!

xxxxx

Replies

• moodsreflective
    moodsreflective Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I currently have a belly pooch. I have a love-hate relationship with it. I’m what many what call “skinny fat”. I’m small and at a normal weight, but I’m not toned. I wish I just felt comfortable in my own skin. It seems like people do by their late teens sometimes, and I’m already 23.
  • riruriruriru
    riruriruriru Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I feel the SAME AS YOU. I literally hate my body. And we have so much other stuff to think about as 23 year olds. You know? finding a lovely job or going out and having a decent night out. being free and feeling good about ourselves!

It's so hard to feel happy and content though when all we can see is our pooches. I totally get it.

Are you commencing your healthy journey now?
  • aliciaxcore1
    aliciaxcore1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im 26 and I hate looking at myself in the mirror and seeing how unhealthy I am at such a young age
  • Cheybri1998
    Cheybri1998 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’ve always had a weird pouch in my lower stomach even when I was really skinny, like 100 pounds, I’m 5’2 and now 145 pounds so of course it’s only gotten bigger
  • bryanaroy
    bryanaroy Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Same here!!!!! @Cheybri1998
  • emilyluder19
    emilyluder19 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I’m 21 and currently looking to trim down for my brothers wedding