90 days logging!

Options
Smacfit_
Smacfit_ Posts: 101 Member
I have been logging for 90 days with a steady loss of 0.5lb per week. This small weight loss goal has been surprisingly "easy" once I got into the rhythm of eating less/moving more. I would say my biggest success has been "balance." All other attempts to reduce calories failed miserably for me - considering things like a few oreos a "cheat meal"....for the last 90 days I have been eating whatever i want, (mostly healthy whole foods to keep me full) as long as it hits my macros/cals. Exercising 2x per week (increasing soon as this small goal was all I could do due to busy lifestyle) but...I made a goal and stuck with it! 2x per week was better than 0 per week and I feel pretty darn good. Start small.
Dont cut out foods you love. Try to stay within cals/macros. It's way more simple than I had ever realized with fad diet culture being the norm.
Looking forward to the next 90 days!!!!!!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!